|1. The Master Plan.
- What do you want?
- Where do you want it?
- How are you going to do it?
|2. The Cable.
- CAT5 for data and communications. (and AV with suitable adaptor boxes).
- CT125 High quality low loss coax for TV, Satellite and Video Baseband.
- 1.0mm Twin & Earth for lighting.
- 2.5mm Twin & Earth for powerpoints.
- 2.5mm Twin figure 8 flex for speakers.
- Twin screened for line level audio connections.
|3. The Accessories.
- Patch Panels for the wiring closet
- Equipment rack for the patch panels and centrally located equipment.
- Socket boxes (Various types).
- Outlet plates (Various types including custom).
- Trunking & Conduit.
- Screws, Rawlplugs and other assorted fixings.
|4. The Tools.
- Eyeshields, Facemask and Gloves
- Power Drill plus various wood, metal and masonary bits.
- Wood Chisels.
- Cold Chisels.
- Electricians Wiring Snake.
- Torch & Lead Lamp.
|5. Other Desirables
- A mate or two to assist with the work.
- Plenty of cold drinks (its hot and thirsty work!).
- The phone number of the local Pizza/Curry House (its hungry work as well!).
- A Ghetto Blaster for "Music while you work"
- First Aid Kit for minor cuts and bruises (there will be a few I guarantee!).